CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity with a lucrative compensation with productivity bonuses
- Malpractice with tail, retirement plan with profit sharing, 4 weeks of vacation, and more
- Opportunity to join one of the largest physician lead groups
- One of the largest oncology physician networks
- Ability to set up the practice to your liking and treat both hematology and oncology conditions
- 90% outpatient cancer clinic with a Monday through Friday work schedule
- Join other 3 other hematology-oncologists in existing practices with offices and chemotherapy suite
- Must have excellent communication skills and presentation skills, will consider 2022 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail