Excellent Non-Clinical Patient Concierge Needed in New York City
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aPatient Conciergeto join a thriving, high-end Dermatology practice in New York City. This is truly a unique opportunity!
To elevate the patient experiencefor an affluent and celebrity patient base, this group has created this new role at their flagship location to better serve their patients from a non-clinical standpoint.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Non-clinical role
- Patient Concierge will streamline and manage non-clinical patient needs and out-of-scope, customer-service centric tasks to alleviate clinical staff
- Patient Concierge will provide best-in-class service standards, including wayfinding services, handling patient feedback and service recovery, facilitate a lost-and-found system and provide front desk assistance
- Five years of experience in the customer service or the hospitality industry is preferred
- Candidate should be a relationship-driven individual with a pleasant and friendly personality
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must be able to provide best-in-class service standards
- High-end Dermatology practice in New York City serving an affluent population and many celebrities
- Superior support staff works to create a seamless workflow for providers and a warm, welcoming environment for patients
- Offers comprehensive Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Utilizes state-of-the-art tools and technology to provide cutting edge Dermatological treatments
- Beautiful and classy office and exam rooms with supreme amenities
New York City needs no introduction as it's one of the most famous cities in the world and one of the best cities in the US for young professionals to live and work.
With a never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare timefrom iconic Broadway performances to exclusive shopping and dining experiences and even some excellent outdoor adventuresyou'll be wishing you had moved to NYC sooner!
Business and leisure travel is simple when departing from New York City. With multiple international airports (LaGuardia being the closest), you'll have no trouble catching flights and planning destination getaways!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!