Well established Community Health Center in Northeast Ohio is currently looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join their practice!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs physical examinations of new and existing patients
- Interprets examination findings and test results and implements treatment plans.
- Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to the entire family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- Directs ambulatory care services; participates in established after-hours call group.
- Promote patient-centered care through a team approach with emphasis on quality and safety.
- Participates in surgical, obstetrical, gynecological, and critical care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability.
- Collaborates with Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants.
- May teach family practice residents and medical students.
- May be asked to perform any of the job duties within your respected scope of practice at any location depending on patient care need and current clinical coverage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of primary care medicine.
- Knowledge of the state-federal laws pertaining to medicine and to DHHS-HRSA regulations of community health centers.
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate clinical decisions reflecting professional confidence and integrity.
- Computer efficiency and understanding of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Graduation from a college or university accredited by the American Medical Association with a Doctor of Medicine degree or DO. Successful completion of an approved program of residency training in family practice.
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com