Excellent Critical Care Intensivist opportunity in Richmond Heights, MO
This is a teaching hospital. Internal Medicine residents rotate in the ICU. Intensivists teach while working their shifts and have opportunity to be faculty while working with residents. Strong sub-specialty support across the board. Rapid response and code blue teams.
- 676- Bed Hospital
- 24 bed ICU- 12 bed Medical, 12 bed Surgical
- Level 2 trauma center, teaching hospital
- Medical ICU sees high risk OB patients
- Average 15 shifts per month
- Competitive compensation + Bonus
Education, Training and Experience required
- MD or DO
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Critical Care Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States. Not a J1 visa qualified area.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in the critical care setting
For more information, please email your CV email@example.com