You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent income potential
- No upstart expenses or ongoing clinic expenses
- No holidays, weekends, or call
- This is an established group with multiple facilities and expanding group
- 100% pain management position
- Pain management certification required, and a fellowship is preferred, but not required
- Open to PMR if they did a fellowship and are BC in pain management
- Easy drive to Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail