REMOTE Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in New York to Take on a Role as Medical Director
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join an award-winning practice, filling their immediate need for a Medical Director.
This is a primarily remote position perfect for a candidate looking to take on an administrative role with a distinguished and thriving group in the Northeast! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents - candidate must live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, or New York
- Preferably a candidate looking for full-time - 4.5 days per week; group is flexible and open to part-time candidates
- Primary role responsibilities include assisting the Medical Director in ensuring the medical standards and quality of care within the practice, interviewing candidates (Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers), and provide supervision of Advanced Practice Providers
- No required clinic hours; although available if desired
- Opportunity to work remotely with occasional office visits
- The position is new and open due to practice growth and expansion
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, CME, and Long and short term disability
- Well-established, award-winning, nationally acclaimed Dermatology group
- Offers full-service Dermatology including Plastic Surgery
- Experienced team of providers specializes in Adult and Pediatric Dermatology as well as other subspecialties
- Prioritizes personalized care and individualized treatment plans
- State-of-the-art exam and procedure rooms give providers access to the most advanced tools and equipment in the field
- Modern offices provide a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere for patients and providers
- Experienced support staff ensures a seamless and efficient workflow
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!