Exceptional Opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider in Central California
**Just one hour from San Fransisco**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join a leading Dermatology practice in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider to grow their career with a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and extremely flexible group that genuinely values the input and satisfaction of all providers. Receive an excellent compensation and benefits package, plus comprehensive support to drive your own success while exploringprofessional growth opportunities that are meaningful to you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time opportunity
- Open to Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners -minimum of one year of direct Dermatology experience required
- Possibly split time between two locations just 30 minutes apart
- Practice in a Dermatology-specific environment providing Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see between 30-40 patients per day
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- A lucrative compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary that will transition to a generous production plan as your volume builds
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Profit-sharing plan, CME, License and recertification fee assistance, Liability insurance, Tail coverage, and Generous PTO, Sick and Holiday pay
- Physician-owned and led practice strategically positioned for continued growth
- A collaborative group with a warm, family-like environment
- Offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology and Plastic Surgery
- Strong emphasis on personalized care and individualized treatment plans
- Places a high priority on ensuring provider satisfaction
- Provides leadership opportunities and supports professional interests that will enhance your career
- Experienced support staff ensures your focus remains on patient care
- Modern offices featurestate-of-the-art equipment and bright, spacious exam rooms
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
Work in one of the fastest-growing cities in the San Fransisco Bay Area! Enjoy being in the center of it all with easy commutes to San Fransisco, Central, and Tri-Valley, and Sacramento.
In this lovely, family-friendly community, you'll have access to top-ranking schools, exceptional outdoor recreation, and lively entertainment. The area is known for its emphasis on healthy living with tons of farm-to-table events, including farmer's markets and you-pick gardens providing fresh, local food year-round.
Modern conveniences like shopping centers and delicious eateries are plentiful. Plus, California is home to incredible natural beautymost iconically featured in its striking National Parks. You'll have no trouble staying active by hiking, rock climbing, boating, fishing, swimming, and more!
Not to mention, slightly more than an hours' drive can land you atSan Fransisco International Airportfor all of your business and leisure travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!