CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Loan repayment available with HPSA score of 17
- Base salary with a full benefits package
- Work Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4 pm and one Saturday per month
- Take phone call 4 weeks per year as all NPs, PAs, and physicians share in phone call
- See an average of 18 patients per day, some with HIV, Hepatitis C, and substance abuse
- Seeking someone with a mission to serve the underserved and homeless, will also supervise APPs
- Everything needed for primary care is at the clinic and they will support Suboxone training
- Clinic is located in a poor sections of Los Angeles, but close to beautiful suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail