CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bread and butter primary care needed
- Employed position with hospital-owned practice
- Brand-new beautiful medical office building right across from the hospital
- Monday to Friday schedule, call to be determined
- 20 to 25 patients per day on average
- Must be board certified
- Lucrative salary and production bonuses
- Great location between Little Rock and Hot Springs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail