Thisis a Full-Time, 100% outpatient opportunity. The incoming Cardiologist willwork Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Salary: $350K- negotiable based on experience
- FullHealth Benefits, CME and licensing reimbursement
- Fulloffice support staff including PAs and NPs
- Consultingwith patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribingtests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintainingdetailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/ortreatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performingtests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/orcardiovascular systems.
- Interpretingtest results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascularsystem is functioning.
- Usingmedical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treatheart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assistingand/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions thatrequire a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribingmedication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providingsupport and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Trainingand providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
- Doctorof Medicine (MD) degree.
- BoardEligible or Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
Musthave a least 2-5years experience
- FloridaMedical License preferred
- 3to 7 years internship and clinical residency training, specializing incardiology.
- Successfulcompletion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Exceptionalattention to detail.
- Outstandinghand-eye coordination.
- Wonderfulbedside manner.
- Excellentcommunicator who can empathize with patients.