Top-Notch Veterinary Pet Care Clinic is looking to hire an Associate Veterinarian to join their close-knit team in the Cedar Rapids, IA area!
Join a positive and close-knit team in a well-established practice that is continually growing!
- A well-established practice that is continually growing
- Accredited member hospital of the American Animal Hospital Association
- State-of-the-art facility with a fully equipped surgery suite, digital radiographs, ultrasound, in-house blood analyzers, tonometry, and cryosurgery
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience plus production bonus
- Paid vacation, health insurance, and IRA
- Allowance for CE and dues
Your Role with the Company:
- Flexible scheduling and rotating weekends great work-life balance!
- The veterinarian will have the opportunity to follow their passion general medicine, surgery, dentistry or specialty
- Joining a friendly, experienced, and well-trained staff
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Great communication skills and excellent customer service skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NP Now, LLC
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019