Leading group seeks Physician to work in wound care in New Haven/Milford, Connecticut area!
- Renowned non-profit hospital-owned multi-specialty group serving the surrounding community
- Great team setting with strong providers
Benefits and Features:
- Salary commensurate to experience
- Excellent benefits and PTO! (Health, Life, Dental, Vision and CME coverage)
Your Role with the Company:
- Will be seeing all ages from adolescent to adult
- Will consider full time or part time Physicians
- Provider will provide direct patient care for patients receiving wound care and hyperbaric oxygen (HBO), facilitating the utilization of wound and hyperbaric clinical practice guidelines
- Certified in hyperbaric oxygen therapy(HBO)
- MSN/ APRN (Advanced Practice) / ARNP / ANP/ FNP - Nurse Practitioner/NP (Adult, or Family NP) or Physician Assistant/PA
- WILL CONSIDER FULL OR PART TIME
For more information contact:
Ben Dollar, VP of Recruitment
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019
MSN/APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)/ARNP/ NP-BC/AGNP/FNP/ANP, Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant/