Progressive and growing health care organization seeks a Physician/MD/Family Medicine/Primary Care Provider to work in a primary care setting in the Berryville, AR area!
- One of the nations leading providers for employer-based health services
- Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as one of the best places to work in the country.
- Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
- This organization values and appreciates all providers through programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and implement growth
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive depending on experience
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits, life, disability, holidays/paid time off & More!
- This is a salaried 40 hour per week position with full benefits. Absolutely NO on-call or weekends/overtime
Your Role with the Company:
- PART-TIME or FULL-TIME, No weekends!
- Emphasis is on health outcomes, preventative care and health coaching, not patient volume and billing
- You should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and instilling trust to lead a great wellness program
- Serve as sole Physician and Medical Director with a team of a Physician Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Receptionist, Behavioral Health Counselor and Registered Dietician
- MD/Family Medicine/ Physician/ DO/Primary Care Provider/Medical Director
- 2+ years of experience in Family Practice
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019