Stable and growing Family Medicine Practice is looking to hire a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW in a primary care/behavioral health setting in the Roseburg, OR area! Open to New Graduates!
- Innovative advanced patient centered practice where patients of any age and circumstance can be confident of compassionate care and proper guidance as they navigate the health care system
- Provide Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Laboratory, Diagnostic, X-ray, screening and other services, all of which require dedicated, qualified and professional staff members
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience, plus production bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Retirement
- Excellent PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F
- Providing brief intervention in a primary care behavioral health setting within an ACT model
- Area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
- Offers outdoor activities for every season (skiing, hiking, cave spelunking, fly fishing)
- No sales tax!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker/LCSW
- Open to New Graduates
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
-David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019