Growing medical group is looking to hire a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP to work in a Telehealth setting!
Join a group of like-minded, energetic, smart, curious and health-conscious medical providers working together to dramatically improve the lives and health of their patients!
Growing medical group that believes in providing patients a unique wellness experience that redefines primary care through innovative, integrated health practices and services geared towards optimal health and well-being
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience, Plus RVU bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Retirement with up to 3% match
- Excellent PTO
- License and DEA fees covered at 50%
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, 4 10-hour days
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner will work in a behavioral health setting with a focus on functional medicine
- Excellent training and onboarding
- PMHNP/ Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, APRN
- Active OR license is preferred
- Open to new graduates with strong RN background
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019