Family oriented and growing healthcare group is looking to hire a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join a well-established multispecialty group in the Portsmouth, OH area
Join a team where you are truly valued in a Medical Center that has been named one of Fortune Magazines 100 Best Places to work in America!
- Founded in 1966 this to meet the communitys wellness needs, this not-for-profit hospitals mission is to truly make a difference in the lives of patients, employees and the community
- Service area of 250,000 with 248 staffed hospital beds
- Teaching opportunities where staff are eligible for Clinical Adjunct Faculty Status with Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
- This group follows Joint Commission guidelines, and has received top honors from this organization for meeting its standards
Benefits and Features:
- $480,000 - 605,000/year salary, based on experience, plus bonus incentive up to 30% of salary
- Sign on bonus 15% of salary up to $100,000
- Medical School Loan Repayment up to $200,000
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, 403b savings/retirement plan, 457b plan, malpractice insurance
- 29 days of PTO plus 5 days when producing 75%tile with RVUs, 5 days of CMEs with up to $5k allowance
Your Role with the Company:
- Clinic hours are M-Th 8:00a - 5:00p; Friday 8:00a - 12:00p
- Case Load approximately 20 patients/day in clinical office and 8-15 procedures/day in Endo Suite
- Call Approximately 1:3, 10 nights/month included 1 weekend light call
- Procedures include EGD, Colonoscopy, PEG, ERCP, Manometry, Pillcam, Bravo pH and office procedures include Hemorrhoidal banding, PEG replacement and removal
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist
- Fellowship trained Gastroenterologist with 1+ year of experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
- David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019