CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Nadege Montgomery directly at 203.663.9392 or email your CV and references to Nadege.Montgomery@comphealth.com.
- Competitive base salary and RVUs
- Practice offers shareholdership after year 2
- Be part of a growing multispecialty group
- Work Monday through Friday, no nights or weekends
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Join other physicians and APPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail