Family Medicine - Outpatient - No Call - 4 Days
Easy access to Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati and Cleveland
Student Loan Repayment – up to $80,000
Family Practice physician needed for an expanding premier health system in Southeastern Ohio. This group is well established in the community with a terrific reputation and history for patient care. With over 26 specialties represented on staff this system helps 4000 inpatients and over 100,000 outpatients every year.
- 18-21 Patients/Day
- 100% Outpatient Practice – No Call
- Flexible schedule available
- Student loan assistance
- Quality of Life
- Newly renovated clinic located next to the hospital.
- Comprehensive Benefits
Live in a community that offers family values and endless beauty.
- Rolling hills topography with two large lakes within 30 minutes
- Many residents enjoy numerous outdoor activities at their easy to access lake homes
- Strong economy with diverse industry
- Quaint downtown area with boutique shops
- Quick access to three different international airports
- Multiple colleges and universities within 20 minutes
- Children here excel scholastically at both public and private school options.
Financials and Benefits
- The incoming physicians will be given a base salary starting around $210,000.
- Sign-On Bonus- this is negotiable, to be brought up at contract negotiations
- Student Loan Repayment: up to $80,000
- 4 Day Work Week
- WRVU rate $42
- Paid Relocation up to $10,000
- Malpractice Insurance – Including Tail
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan –403b plan with 50% Employer Match on Employees first 3%.
- Employer HSA Contribution $500/$1000 Annual based on benefit election
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability (LTD)
- 30 Days – PTO plus 6 recognized holidays
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
Job ID: JN -062021-24935 (IND-TR)