This opening is located in a mid-sized New Mexico City. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. The Bottomless Lakes State Park is located right outside Roswell and has many outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is a great place to call home.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed base salary along with RVU model
- Employed position with an established multispecialty group
- 4.5-day workweek
- Established patient and referral base
- Will consider a noninvasive or invasive cardiologist
- J-1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- 401(k) with employer contributing match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail