Come work in Albany where you will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Compensation will be competitive and depending on experience
- 2 positions available, 1 general and 1 IBD gastroenterologist
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- Academic appointment - teach medical students and residents, research options available
- H1-B visa candidates welcomed
- Low cost of living and easy access to outdoor activities
- Very welcoming and diverse community
- Excellent school districts within 4 miles of facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail