Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Suffolk County, Long Island
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Suffolk County on Long Island.
Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to join a highly successful group offering ample autonomy and extensive support to quickly grow a flourishing patient base of your very own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Full-time; 4 days per week -healthy work-life balance!
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers are seeing 35-45 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers required
- Lucrative compensation package consists of a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package that includes a 401k
- A highly reputable practice known for providing top-of-the-line patient care and personalized treatment plans
- Work alongside a small team of collegial providers in a warm, welcoming atmosphere
- Superior administrative and support staff will ensure your focus remains on providing exceptional patient care
- Truly beautiful and modern office with state-of-the-art exam rooms
Long Island is such a unique place to live and work! You'll have plenty of opportunities to explore some of the area's top attractions, including:
- Oheka Castle
- Long Island Sound
- Long Island Aquarium
- Jones Beach State Park
- Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium
- and so much more!
Live and work in a family-friendly community with excellent schools and lovely neighborhoods. Delicious restaurants, cafes, and well-kept parks will make every day memorable with a laid-back and relaxed atmosphere tying everything together!
Plus, you'll be less than an hour from Manhattan. And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight atJohn F. Kennedy International Airport(less than a 45-minute commute) makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!