Our Client is a large and financially stable healthcare organization based in the Sarasota/Bradenton area that offers its employees top-notch benefits, student loan repayment, and top-rated management.
The Company:Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Interventional Cardiologist for their organization. They are offering a very competitive compensation package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Production & Quality Bonuses
- Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance Covered By Employer
- Student Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- 120 Hours Of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 5 Days Of CME, $1,500 for CME;
- DEA & State License Paid
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Benefit package to include 100% of Health, Dental, Long Term disability, Life Insurance at 1x annual salary, and other benefits
- Board Certification or Board Eligible In Cardiology Required
- Current Florida Medical License required
- Peripheral Vascular Disease