Prominent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in St. Louis, Missouri
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving Dermatology group in St. Louis, Missouri.
Are you a talented, highly motivated candidate that takes great pride in providing exceptional patient care? This thriving practice needs your skills and expertise at their brand new practice location. Receive extensive support and quickly build a loyal patient base of your very own with this unique opportunity!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - two or more years of Dermatology practice experience preferred
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Compensated supervision of Advanced Practice Providers possible
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Lucrative compensation plan including a base salary and a high percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and CME
- Partnership opportunity
- Family-owned and funded group fostering a collegial team culture
- Well-established and financially sound practice model
- Superior support staff ensures efficiency
- The office is beautiful, new, and modern, with fully equipped, bright, and spacious exam rooms
St. Louis is full of culture, opportunity, and diversity, and is certainly worth considering if high-quality living is what you're after!
From a low cost of living to excellent entertainment and outdoor recreation, what's not to love about this historic, midwest metropolis? A few must-see area attractions include:
- The award-winning St. Louis Zoo
- The Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Six Flags St. Louis
- The Gateway Arch
- St. Louis Science Center
- Busch Stadium -home of the St. Louis Cardinals
- And so much more!
And that's just barely scratching the surface of all there is to do and see in the Show-Me State's most famous city! You'll find diverse cuisines offering something for absolutely every palate.
Plus, this region of the midwest is a hub for healthcare systems and top universities. And you're never too far from your next outdoor adventure, from exemplary state parks and nature preserves to off-the-beaten-path hiking trails, kayaking adventures, and more!
Enjoy being centrally located in the US with easy access toLambert International Airportoffering more than 40 non-stop flights throughout the US alone!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!