Enjoy Private Practice in Salem, OR
- Join an established Hem/Onc practice with partnership track
- Work in an office with 8 Hem/Onc and 10 APP
- Weekly tumor board
- Active in clinical trials
- Guaranteed salary plus bonus
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Partnership track
- Six weeks PTO, 1 week CME
- Benefits package; health, dental, 401k retirement, relocation allowance etc.
Salem is the capital city of Oregon with a population of more than 168,000 (2020). Centrally located, Salem is 47 miles south of a major metropolitan area and an hour from the Cascade Mountains and the ocean beaches. Salem is an exceptional community for living and working with new and well-established neighborhoods. Residents represent many cultural and religious groups resulting in a vibrant and diverse community. Many who live in the Salem area do so because of its family-friendly ambiance and small-town feel with access to all the beautiful sights of Oregon within a short drive. Our commutes are short, our air is pure, our parks are beautiful.
Contact: Neal Fenster