This Healthcare system in Savannah, Georgia has an opportunity for an Infectious Disease physician. The successful candidate will join three Infectious Diseases specialists in established multi-specialty group practice.
About the opportunity
- This group consists of 68 physicians, 39 mid-level providers covering two hospitals within a 500,000 service area.
- The weekly schedule is 4.5 days, 80% hospital-based.
- Call schedule 1:4 via phone consults only.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $20K signing bonus, partnership track.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, LT & ST disability, 401K pension plan, 4 weeks vacation/CME w?$2500 expenses, $10K relocation, fees, and dues.
About Savannah, Georgia
Savannah, a coastal Georgia city, is separated from South Carolina by the Savannah River. It?s known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks such as Forsyth Park shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss.
Contact: Penny Meyer