Join an established practice with 2 Interventional Cardiologists and 5 Nurse Practitioners.
- Need due to growth and demand in the community
- Follow your own patients from the clinic through the cath lab
- Two cath labs onsite.
- 24/7 operation and nurses on call 24/7
- Pre-hospital staff can activate STEMI protocol from the field
- Hospital is a designated Chest Pain Center by the ACC.
- Call 1:3
- Lucrative compensation and robust benefits package
- Located just 2 hours from Chicago
The location has the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town, with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing. The area offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more. Public and private schooling options are available.
Contact: Neal Fenster