Excellent Opportunity for a Board-Certified Dermatology Physician on Long IslandJob #14488818
**Less than 90 minutes from Manhattan**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologistto join a prestigious team of providers on Long Island.
Step into a well-established, highly reputable practice and enjoy growing your career alongside some of the top providers in the industry! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Enjoy offering a mix of General, Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- The candidate needs to be a team player proficient in providing exceptional patient care
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Malpractice, CME, FMLA, and more!
- Reputable private practice; well-established with a large patient base
- Work alongside multiple experienced providers known for exceptional patient care and Dermatological expertise
- Providers practice in a collegial team culture andwarm, family-like atmosphere
- The support staff is top-of-the-line and highlyproficient in providing a seamless workflow
- Patient-centered care is at the core of their practice model
- Beautiful, high-end officewith fully equipped exam and procedure rooms
Long Island offers something special for everyone, from quaint village charm along the North Shore to historically acclaimed mansions featuring elaborate gardens and much more!
In this particular suburb of New York City, you'll have access to top-ranking schools, some incredible entertainment, and family-friendly activities, and of course, beautiful natural scenery.
Make memories with the kids digging for whale bones at Discovery Bone Cove in Jones Beach State Park or get lost exploring the Long Island Aquarium featuring one of the largest living coral displays in the Western Hemisphere.
A friendly, prosperous community feel, relaxed, down-to-earth cafes, and delicious eateries ensure high-quality living at its finest!
And when it's time for a getaway, booking your flight at John F. Kennedy International Airport (less than an hour commute) makes traveling a walk in the park!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150today. Or email your CV toHaleigh@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!