Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Boston, Massachusetts
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologistto join a successful practice in the suburbs of Boston, Massachusetts.
This is an excellent group with a solid team-oriented culture that will make you feel right at home in no time! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs, Board-Certified only
- The candidate must have one or more years of practice experience under their belt
- Provide a mix of General Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required at the start
- Competitive compensation plan includes a first-year guaranteed base salary
- Complete benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with match), PTO, Malpractice and CME
- This is a welcoming, energetic atmosphere where providers are treated like family
- Skilled support staff in place to ensure an efficient workflow
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spaciousexam rooms
- Work alongside a well-rounded team of experienced providers in a collegial team culture
If you're looking for a small, close-knit community with easy access to a big city, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
In this Boston suburb, you'll be made to feel right at home in pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods where the crime rate is low and the atmosphere is welcoming and family-friendly.
Plus, you'll be just a 30-minute drive from downtown Boston! Some of the must-see area attractions include:
- Catching a ballgame at Fenway Park (home of the Boston Red Sox)
- Immersing yourself in early American history by taking a Freedom Trail tour
- Enjoying America's first botanical garden, Boston Public Garden
- Celebrating the life and legacy of JFK at the John F. Kennedy Presidental Museum
- Or steeping yourself in the classics at the Boston Public Library
With numerous museums, boutique shops, unique restaurants, whale watching tours, amusement parks, spas, and more, you're sure to find infinite new ways to make memories with the whole family!
Boston Logan International Airportis just a 30-minute commute for all of your cross-country (or across-the-globe) travel needs, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!