- Must be licensed to work in Florida
- Must be BE/BC in Anesthesiology
- Competitive compensation
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of 8 weeks per year
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
About Memorial Hospital of Tampa and the Practice:
- Well established practice has been servicing the community for the past 17 years
- Three office locations servicing two hospitals
- 320-360 deliveries per year, 200 GYN cases
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa is a 183-bed acute care hospital
- Comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa for more than 40 years
- Conveniently located near downtown Tampa
- Joint Commission accredited
- Provides 24-hour emergency care, behavioral health, cardiovascular services, general surgery and imaging and diagnostic services.
- New Surgical Center featuring the latest da Vinci robotic systems
- Accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Florida Bariatric Center, behavioral health, digital mammography, inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation services, orthopedics, women's health and wound/ hyperbaric medicine.
The community of South Tampa is in the heart of Tampa Bay, centrally located and minutes away from Tampa International Airport, downtown, MacDill Air Force Base and a short drive from St. Petersburg. Featuring historic neighborhoods, an active business community, award winning dining, diverse local arts and entertainment, and sunshine year round, South Tampa offers a small town feel with big city amenities making this an ideal place to live, work and play.