- Generous compensation
- Call expectations: 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to General, CV, OB, Transplant & Thyroid
- Delivering top patient care
- Must be licensed to work in Florida
- Must be BE/BC
- $5,000 CME annually
- PTO of 8 weeks per year
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary
- Full benefits package including health, 401k, etc..
Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida's Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC). Additionally, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture 13 Years in a Row 2005-2017 and Five-Star Recipient for Back Surgery 8 Years in a Row 2010-2017 from
Hudson, Florida, is situated along the Nature Coast of Florida over-looking the beautiful blue-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Just a short distance north of Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. Making traveling to local area attractions quick and easy.