You will enjoy living in this community surrounded by mountains, lakes, national forests, and wide open spaces. Outdoor recreation like hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and world-class trout fishing are yours to enjoy. It's a great place to raise a family with both public and private schooling options.
For further information, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Internationally accredited teaching hospital and a leader in the industry
- Full comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance
- Internal medicine and family medicine accepted
- Pulmonologist/intensivist ICU support
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates and 2022 residents welcome to apply
- Averaging 15 patients per shift
- Stunning location at the base of the Cascade Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail