Fort Morgan supports a robust city recreation program in the northeastern part of the state. The nearby Rocky Mountains have world-renowned fly fishing and winter sports. Pawnee Buttes National Grasslands is a hiker's and photographer's paradise, and Jackson State Park and Reservoir offers boating, water skiing, and fishing.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Flexible scheduling is available to ensure excellent work-life balance
- Practice located on the hospital campus in a newly built medical office building
- Competitive base salary plus incentives and bonuses RVU
- Loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- CME time and PTO
- Full slate of benefits
- Enjoy living in a hometown environment with easy access to metro areas like Denver and Fort Collins
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail