Health Gurus are on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to thousands of people
across the United States. We're building the world's most advanced healthcare platform from the ground
up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof. This opportunity not only allows you to
receive patients from marketing sources, but it will also help you leverage a team to build out your own
practice virtually, moreover we give you the ability to extend products and services not otherwise available
to your patient population beforehand. Your revenue and MIPS ratings will grow and your patients will be
healthier due to better care coordination.
Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered care in a remote
telemedicine setting. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver
specialized care via telemedicine, while also having the ability to grow a revenue stream for their practice.
- Review patient charts and/or disease states, while treating the patient's requests accordingly.
- Record and upload chart notes and prescriptions into a HIPAA compliant EHR system.
- Provides and manages remote patient care with strong diagnostic acumen, using audio and/or visual technology to complete patient examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans. Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and/or additional information. Prescribe devices along with treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions. Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Works with our staff to contact the patient's primary care physician or specialist in order to collect past medical records and chart notes.
- Must stick to scheduled calendar consults with timely phone calls.
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem solve independently, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Flexible and interested in working remote with weekly telemedicine consults and extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- PECOS certified (if not we can help) with the ability to bill insurance for the consults you have with the patients.
- MD or DO
- Certified Pain Management specialist
- PECOS certified
- Ability to bill insurance for consults scheduled
Why Join Health Gurus?
Our marketing team has a platform of patients opting to speak with a doctor in regard to their ailments.
Work alongside our team to help patients relieve their pain or prescribe treatments accordingly. Our
custom, state of the art, HIPAA compliant platform will help aid the telemedicine intake process and house
chart notes and prescriptions. We are bringing together every aspect of the process to ensure patient
care coordination and the ability to help the health of our senior population.
As a doctor you will have the opportunity to grow a virtual telemedicine practice with our specialized
marketing and perform your own billings.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational
backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from
underrepresented backgrounds to apply.