The Institute for Reproductive Health has a fulfilling opportunity in Cincinnati to grow in a supportive, collegial environment. We offer a two-year partnership track, equal stake, and the realistic opportunity to earn above MGMA 90th percentile.
- $300,000-$500,000+ base salary
- Ready-made practice from the start
- Own labs and surgery center
- Supportive group that will aid ramp-up, if needed
- Additional teaching and professional speaking opportunities
- $30,000 sign-on, 25-days of PTO, and full personal/professional benefits
Cincinnati is located in southwest Ohio, right on the Ohio River, and is home to more than 2.1 million people! Known for the Over-the-Rhine district, Findlay Market, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Cincinnati Museum Center,the Cincinnati Art Museum and its pro sports teams (Cincinnati Reds & Cincinnati Bengals).
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2107-89442
Contact: Neal Fenster