TJ Samson, an accredited Chest Pain Center in Kentucky, is searching for an Interventional Cardiologist to join its highly supported Cardiology department. The practice?s local reputation and captive catchment area provide you with a busy Interventional Cardiology following with guaranteed volumes.
- Established Cardiology group with stout Interventional program
- 2 Cath labs and Cardiology Suite
- Dedicated NP for inpatient and outpatient duties
- Low inpatient census and light call intensity
- Reach MGMA 90th percentile in total compensation ($600k base + two bonus metrics)
- Up to $60,000 Sign-on
- Excellent benefits package that includes 27-days PTO, $5,000 CME, and 403b retirement
Home to Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green is a college town that has great entertainment including university sports, cave hiking, local eateries offering a variety of cuisines, and eclectic museums. Education is also a top priority with the #1 ranked elementary school and #2 ranked high school in the state. When you?re ready for a faster pace, Nashville is 60-minutes away and Louisville only 90-minutes.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2107-89447
Contact: Neal Fenster