Partnership Opportunity in South Bend, IN
Join an established cardiology program with ahighly reputable & quality driven 150+ provider group governed by partnership elected Board of Trustees
- New physician can expect to do around 100 PCI?s and 200+ Caths
- TAVR program started in 2019 and Watchman started in 2018
- Large in-house Primary Care referral base
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Allowance
- Partnership offered after 1 year with NO buy-in
- Benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME and relocation allowance.
- Located just 90 miles from downtown Chicago!
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster