Enterprise Medical is partnering with a provider-owned, multi-specialty practice in the northern suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland.
- This is a 70+ provider practice of whom 60% are Primary Care physicians with the vast majority practicing adult internal medicine.
- Outpatient primary care position with no inpatient responsibilities.
- Sites with current openings may include: Towson, Reisterstown, Baltimore City and Pikesville.
- Easy access to specialists within the group including: Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Urology.
- The group has its own Urgent Care Center that is open on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings, a group of Diabetic Educators and a Nutritionist as well as an endoscopy center and cardiac imaging center that performs nuclear stress and cardiac pet scans.
- The position has a partnership option with a salary guarantee the first two years and a lucrative benefits package.
As Maryland?s largest city and economic hub, Baltimore is a diverse and colorful city known for its rich history, distinct neighborhoods, beautiful harbor, unique museums, and world-renowned hospitals, including Johns Hopkins Medicine to the east and the University of Maryland Medical Center to the west. Known as ?Charm City,? Baltimore has transformed into to a dynamic urban center fueled by a diverse, innovative economy. Baltimore is accessible by air, port, rail, and highway, making Baltimore a good place to live for commuters. Easy access to DC, Philly, Boston and NYC!
For more details, contact:
Michelle Roach McAllister
Job ID#: MR-2107-89469
Contact: Neal Fenster