Physician Empowered Cardiology Team in Philadelphia - Top Earning Potential
An empowering, physician-led health organization that continues to enhance patient care and outcomes is in search of a Cardiologist to be part of its highly supportive and technologically progressive team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
This renowned practice prides itself on allowing its providers to practice medicine the way it should be practiced, by reducing doctor-to-patient ratios, increasing patients? ?face time? and fostering stronger doctor-patient relationships.
- Patient care 4-days a week (1/2 day consult & 1/2 day echo read)
- Provide patients with the best options for them individually by staying current with education, new technologies and medicines
- Responsible for running and accurately reading ECG, EKG, chest X-rays, and ultrasounds
- Conduct follow-up examinations post-testing and post-surgery
- High earning compensation model (increased earnings through partnership & leadership tracks)
- Leading benefits package
- Career growth & advancement opportunities
Philadelphia, also known as the "City of Brotherly Love", is the largest city in Pennsylvania, and the sixth-most populous U.S.Many people refer to Philadelphia as the economic & cultural anchor of the greater Delaware Valley, and with the numerous universities and colleges, it is also a top destination for education!With so much to do (museums, parks, historic sites, famous food, performing arts, shopping, etc.) it is no wonder that Philadelphia was named "The Top U.S. City To Visit In 2020" by National Geographic!
Contact: Neal Fenster