Come practice in a friendly city that offers a small-town atmosphere with all the conveniences of a larger metro area. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2700738.
- $270K base salary
- 7 on and 7 off daytime block schedule
- 15 to 18 patients per day
- Open ICU, additional pay for ICU shifts
- Sign on and relocation offered
- Partnership-track after year 2, no buy-in
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine
- Collegial group with great culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail