Excellent Part-Time Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Phoenix, Arizona
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a growing practice near Phoenix, Arizona.
If you are looking for a part-time opportunity to join a premier practice, this might be your perfect match! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Part-time; 2-3 days per week -excellent flexible schedule!
- See patients for General Medical Dermatology
- Current providers see an average of 35-45 patients per day
- Mid-level supervision is not required
- Position available due to practice growth
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits package dependent on an actual schedule
- A small, collegial team offering a family-like practice culture
- Superior support staff ensures your focus remains on patient care
- Modern office featuring spacious, fully equipped exam rooms
- Patient-centered focus specializing in compassionate care and personalized treatment plans
Do you want to live in and work where the sun shines 330 days out of the year, giving you plenty of opportunities to explore the Southwest's iconic deserts and more?
Phoenix can offer this and so much more!
You'll be less than 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix where residents boast about the variety and options afforded those who live here, from restaurants and shopping to public transportation and entertainment.
You'll find more than 60 parks and 200 golf courses in and around Phoenix! A few area attractions to take note of include:
- Usery Regional Mountain Park
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Air Force Museum
- Hohokam Stadium
- ...and much more!
And when you're ready to get away for a bit,Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airportcan get you to 89 cities in the US and 17 in Canada, Mexico, and Europe!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!