This employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, 3 weeks of vacation, 10 paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and a retirement package. This facility is a Federally Qualified Health Center and a Federal Tort Claims Act Deemed Facility.
The Imperial Valley lies in the California counties of Imperial and Riverside in southeastern southern California. The Valley is bordered by the Colorado River to the east and, in part, the Salton Sea to the west.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed floater position
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Offices throughout the Imperial Valley
- Outpatient only
- See 20 to 24 patients per day
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates can be sponsored
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail