Huntington sits on the mid-section of the scenic Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky meet. It has a downtown area with shopping and entertainment. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some activities enjoyed by those who live there.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Hospital employed with a base salary plus bonuses/incentives and a benefits package
- Clinical position with an academic appointment
- They have an endocrinology fellowship program
- Join a team of 6 endocrinologists
- Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm with a 1:5/6 call schedule
- Flexibility to provide research support and clinical trials
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Work in a bustling college town located along the Ohio River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail