You will receive a competitive salary that will be dependent upon your experience. There will be bonus incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in a community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian-friendly, offering a fantastic quality-of-life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other geriatric jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and incentive bonuses
- Commencement bonus and full benefits
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Outpatient only, Monday through Friday
- Phone-only call
- Patients are 65 years of age and older
- Need is now
- Must be board certified and fluent in Spanish
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail