In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive discounted public transportation packages, stipend for residents, and many other benefits.
Dorchester is a Boston neighborhood comprising more than six square miles in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Living in Dorchester offers residents an urban feel. Many families and young professionals live in this area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2700232.
- 100% outpatient including walk-ins
- 35-hour workweek
- Work 1 Saturday every 2 months
- Admit to top hospitals, you will have access to top referral base
- Full benefits package including loan repayment
- 35 days of PTO plus 12 holidays
- Make a difference in the community
- Urban living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail