McAllen is the largest city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States, and the 21st-most populous city in Texas. It is located at the southern tip of the state in the Rio Grande Valley, close to the country of Mexico. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Part-time position with the possibility to go to 5 days a week (full time) by January
- 100% outpatient role
- Typical work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 3 pm, office is closed on Friday
- No call schedule
- 10 to 15 telemedicine calls daily and see up to 5 patients per day
- Join another oncologist that is retiring and a mid-level
- Spanish is a plus, but not required
- In-office high complexity lab and chemo infusion suite
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail