Upstate NY - Non Profit Employed GI position - High base pay
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a health system in Upstate NY, 35 min East of Syracuse, to recruit a new Gastroenterologist.They are seeking someone to join an established practice, with 1 other GI and 2 APPs.
- Seeking board certified or eligible GIs
- 2.5/3 Endo days and 2/2.5 office days
- High base pay plus wRVU productivity
- 31 days off annually, including holidays and CME
- Bread and Butter GI - ERCP and EUS skills welcome!
- Endoscopy suite is newly renovated and has 4 procedure rooms with an adjacent sterile processing room
- Olympus equipment, including new EUS and ERCP
Oneida, NY is a unique community with beautiful tree lined streets, sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new developments. Oneida and neighboring communities offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack Mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5 hour drive. Syracuse University sports are a major source of regional pride and excitement and two world class shopping and entertainment destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA - are just minutes away.
Contact: Neal Fenster