One of the largest Gastroenterology programs and principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is searching for a physician leader to be its Head of the Division of Gastroenterology in Chicago's northern suburbs.This is an excellent opportunity to lead in the strategic growth and delivery of patient-centered clinical programs and innovative research for a nationally recognized department with a very successful track record.Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience plus teaching & leadership skills.
- 70% Clinical & 30% Administrative
- Additional responsibilities include clinical patient care, teaching (medical students, residents, fellows), and protected research time
- Strong administrative support, agile implementation of initiatives, and excellent clinical partners across the system
- Academic appointment at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Division of Gastroenterology is comprised of more than 50 board-certified physicians
- $700k base salary range
- Extensive, region-leading benefits
- Tremendous practice/professional growth
About Chicago's North Shore
Chicago?s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, low crime rates, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.
Contact: Neal Fenster