Cardiothoracic Surgeon to Join 20-Year-Old Program In University Town
Seeking Cardiothoracic Surgeon to Join 20-Year-Old Program In University Town.
- Join hospital employed practice
- City owned nonprofit hospital (247 beds)
- Busy program with extremely large referral base that covers 14 Counties.
- Full-service regional hub inclusive of all cardiovascular and surgical services.
- Medical center has received the highest quality rating (three stars) from the Society of
- Thoracic Surgeons (STS) for coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) surgery and
- aortic valve replacement (AVR).
- 3 cardiovascular operating rooms with state-of-the-art equipment
- 4 Dedicated Cardiac Anesthesiologists
- 4 diagnostic and interventional labs (2 dedicated to coronary procedures)
- TAVR, MitraClip & Watchman
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- 40 surgeons including vascular, cardio, thoracic & endovascular
- Acute trauma transferred to Vanderbilt
- ED census of 53,000 per year ? No trauma designation
- Averaging 300 open heart cases annually
- Replacement position
- 1:2 Call
- Clinic Hours M-F 8:00 ? 5:00
- 4 CTS PA?s
- Dedicated CTS Anesthesia
- Clinic located one block from hospital
- EMR is Athena
- Critical must have skills include TAVR, Mitro-Valve & CABG
- Up To $100,000 In Student Loan Assistance
- No State Income Tax!
- Up To $920,000 Package (inclusive of wRVU bonus)
- Excellent Income Potential
- Generous student loan assistance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- Full Medical Benefits
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability Plan
- Critical Illness Plan
- Cancer Expense Protection Policy
- 1 Week CME + allowance
- 401K & 457, 529 College Savings Plan
- 20 Days PTO + National Holidays
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Town is approximately 75 minutes from downtown Nashville and serves as the county seat.
The city population is over 33,000, county population over 80,000 and service area that covers 14 counties with a 350,000 catchment-area. Only 70 Minutes from Nashville International Airport and Music City USA.
Contact: Neal Fenster