Family Practice Physician – North Carolina
Outpatient Setting – Faith-Based Practice
Several Family Practice physicians are needed to join this faith based outpatient practice residing within one hour of the greater Raleigh/Durham area! Enjoy the cheaper cost of living with easy access to larger metropolitan cities and amenities!
- Base pay between $220,000 and $250,000 with quarterly bonuses optional
- Clinical hours are 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
- 20-25 patients per day
- $20,000 Sign-on bonus
- $10,000 for relocation
- Strong faith-based practice – seeking a candidate who can fit their mission driven methodology
- Physicians will conduct minor surgeries
- Family Practice physicians with interest or focuses in other specialties are encouraged to apply
- Call schedule is split between the physicians and APPs equally, equating to call just every few months
- Hospital-employed position with full benefits- health, dental, vision, and malpractice insurance
Enjoy the scenic beauty of North Carolina in this quaint, mid-size town. This city offers a small-town feel with A+ rated amenities, access to hundreds of restaurants, and affordable housing for families of all sizes. Here in North Carolina, you are just hours away from both the mountains as well as the beach! It truly is a great state for the outdoorsman or woman!
- Cost of living is 12% less than the national average, and 7% less than the average in North Carolina
- With direct and easy access to Raleigh/Durham, you have access to any major metro activity you can think of!
- Beautiful neighborhoods provide housing opportunities for families of all sizes, including several brand-new developments!
- Very historical town, with several museums and parks
- Old Mill area that has been reinvented with restaurants, apartments, and office space overlooking the local river!
- While only being one hour from Raleigh, you’re also only 2 hours from NC beaches and just 3 hours from the mountains in the western part of the state!
Job ID: JN -062021-24850 (IND-TR)