Excellent Opportunity for Dermatology Physician Near Gainesville, Georgia
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a highly successful practice near Gainesville, Georgia.
Join this collaborative group eager to welcome a new physician to their team and receive comprehensive support, flexibility, and a competitive compensation plan! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs, DOs, and 2022 Residents
- Full-time; 4 days per week -excellent work-life balance!
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Receive excellent support from multiplededicated MAs
- Position available due to patient volume and practice growth
- Competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Paid Vacation, CME, and 401k
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Well-established private practice with a patient-centered focus
- Offering Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- A collegial team consisting of multiple reputable physicians and extenders known for providing high-quality care
- New office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms - 3 to 4 per provider
- Well-trained support staff, including skilled MAs and administrative professionals, ensure providers focus remains on patient care
There's so much to do and see in and around Gainesville, making it the perfect place for families and young professionals to land! Here you'll have easy access to great outdoor activities and excellent entertainment optionsall at a low price tag.
With a population of nearly 40,000 residents, Gainesville has plenty of amenities and conveniences, including delicious dining options, excellent shopping, and more!
A few area attractions include:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden Gainesville
- Don Carter State Park - one of the top parks in the state
- Cool Springs Blueberry Farm
- Wilshire Trails Park
- INK - Interactive Neighborhood for Kids
You'll be only an hour and fifteen minutes from downtown Atlanta andHartsfield-Jackson International Airportand less than an hour from Athens, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!